Cloud Shop Help Center

How To Order Any Product ?

Just In 3 Steps & Get Your Product At Your Door Step 🙂

    • Order
    • Payment
    • Delivery

Order

You may place your order online, by phone, or by visiting our office / collection center.

For ‘On Order Items’  order is processed only once we receive at least 10% payment against it. Consequently, a product will not be put on hold unless the minimum payment has been received against it.

 

Payment

CloudShop offers a variety of payment options:

*Cash On Delivery 

We are Dealing in 2 kind of  Of Products “In Stock Product” &  “On Order Products”.

  • “In Stock Item”=>  Pay 100% Amount To Our Courier After Receive your Product at your Door Step.
  • “On Order Items “   => After Receive 10% of Amount against your Order. Cloud Shop Dispatch Order to Your Billing  Address By TCS Courier . When TCS Courier Arrive at your door He will Provide you Product that you order &  Collect Remaining Amount  of 90% .

*BANK Transfer 

You may make an online deposit from anywhere in Pakistan, directly into our account at one of the following banks:

  • Bank Alfalah
  • Standard Chartered Bank

For further details, please Contact us:  +92-323-444-3639 OR Email at : info@cloudshop.com.pk .

*Credit Card

We do accept all major credit cards (Except American Express) at our offices in Lahore . Alternatively, we can also accept credit card payment at your premises, for selected areas in Lahore ,Debit cards are also acceptable but will be treated just like a credit card by the credit card machine. At this time, credit card payment through website is not possible.

Note: Bank charges will apply on any card transactions. Credit Card – Visa & Master Card 2.5% extra charge for credit card payment .

Mobile Payments
  • Easy Paisa
  • Mobi Cash
  • Omni

Delivery

CloudShop offers shipping throughout Pakistan, for all its product line.

In-Stock products are shipped the same day upon confirmation of payment. We use Daewoo’s express service (free *), along with TCS  (nominal charges apply) for most cities.

We are able to ship same-day throughout Lahore, for free *.

Order your products online or via phone or via email:  +92 323 444 3639 , Email: info@CloudShop.Com.pk 

Shipping Information

Last Order Processing
Before 6pm

Lahore
Same day delivery by our own staff (cash on delivery available)*

Rest of the cities
Same day dispatch from Lahore Office, next day delivery by courier service (cash on delivery available on selected items, usually items less than 5KG)*

We only deliver via top courier companies of Pakistan

*It might take 1-5 business days to reach shipment depending on the size and weight of the product.

Money Back Guarantee / Refund Or Exchange. 

If you receive a product that is not what we have described in our catalog (replica, specs and image)  you are not bound to keep that product, we will return your money. Please inform us within 24 hours of Reciving  the product. email us at info@CloudShop.com.pk

 

 

X